Before you begin, you need to have your own blog set up with TravelFeed hosting.
Here's a step-by-step guide to seamlessly integrate Plausible with TravelFeed::
1. Add Your Website to Plausible
- Start by signing up for a free trial on Plausible.
- If you prefer to have complete control over your data, you can also choose to host Plausible on your own servers.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create your account. You'll be prompted to add your TravelFeed blog and select your preferred timezone.
2. Obtain the Tracking Code
3. Integrate Plausible with TravelFeed
- In TravelFeed, navigate to the Dashboard and click on "Hosting". From there, go to the "Integrations" tab.
- Paste the Plausible tracking code into the "Code injection" section.
- Scroll down and press "Save changes".