Before you begin, you need to have your own blog set up with TravelFeed hosting.
Integrating Matomo with TravelFeed is straightforward, and here's how you can do it:
1. Create a Matomo Cloud Account
- Begin by creating an account on Matomo. Enter your domain to initiate the process.
- If you prefer to have complete control over your data, you can also choose to host Matomo on your own servers.
2. Obtain the Tracking Code
3. Integrate Matomo with TravelFeed
- In TravelFeed, navigate to the Dashboard and click on "Hosting". From there, go to the "Integrations" tab.
- Paste the Matomo tracking code into the "Code injection" section.
- Scroll down and press "Save changes".