Before you dive in, make sure you're familiar with how to navigate and use TravelFeed’s block-based editor. If you need a refresher, check out How to Use the Editor.
Getting Started with the Text Block
- Start Typing:
- The 'Text block' is the default when you start a new paragraph.
- Simply place the cursor where you want to type and begin writing.
- Adjusting Settings:
- Find the tune symbol (six dots) in the top left of your block.
- Click it to choose text alignment - left, center, or right.
Line Breaks: Press 'Shift + Enter' to start a new line without creating a new paragraph.
Text Formatting: Highlight text to access formatting options like bold, italic, and linking in one quick click.
Using Shortcuts: Utilize keyboard shortcuts for efficiency (e.g., Ctrl+B or Cmd+B for bold).
Using the AI Button
- Automatic Text: Use the 'AI' button to (re)write text for you. Just give it a prompt and highlight the text, press the AI button and see what it writes!
- Be Careful: The 'AI' button deletes your text. Copy it first to keep it safe.
Sometimes you might want to add emphasis or create a structure within your text. Don’t forget to explore other block types like Headings or Lists to enhance your storytelling. You can also convert a text into a different block type - use the "convert to" menu when you highlight a text.