Before you dive in, make sure you're familiar with how to navigate and use TravelFeed’s block-based editor. If you need a refresher, check out How to Use the Editor.
How to Insert a List
- Initiate a New Paragraph: Press 'Enter' to begin a new paragraph in your editor.
- Add a Block: Click the '+' icon to the left or press the 'Tab' key.
- Select the List Block: You might need to scroll down a bit or type "list" into the search bar to find and select the list option.
- Choose Your Style: Opt for a numbered list for a structured format or a bulleted list. You'll see the options after clicking the six-dotted button on the top-left corner of the block.
- Clarity: Keep list items concise and to the point.
- Consistency: Ensure all items maintain a similar length and format.
- Order: If listing steps, items, or points, consider their logical or priority order.