Before you dive in, make sure you're familiar with how to navigate and use TravelFeed’s block-based editor. If you need a refresher, check out How to Use the Editor.
How to Use the Raw HTML Block:
- Step 1: Click the "+" button or hit the "tab" key to start a new block.
- Step 2: Search by typing “HTML” or scroll to find the Raw HTML block and select it.
- Step 3: Type or paste your HTML or Markdown code in. Make sure it fits the guidelines to work well.
- Step 4: When you publish, your HTML or Markdown will show up as a part of your post.
- Extra Feature: The block can be used when something you want to do isn’t available in the EasyEditor, like making an image a clickable link.
- Embed Away: This block allows you to embed supported codes like iframes, expanding your post’s multimedia capabilities.
- Security First: Some elements, like scripts, are blocked for safety and won’t work. For iframes, only supported embeds work. You can request a new integration if the iframe you want to embed is not supported.
- Be Accurate: Make sure your code is right to prevent any issues with how your post looks or works.
- Think of Readers: Ensure any custom HTML doesn’t make your post hard to read or look odd.