You can read about our Beta announcement post for more info. With that in mind, our participation criteria has suffered some changes to grant better visibility and greater rewards for our amazing travel writers.
Starting from March 2020, we will no longer consider posts submitted through the #travelfeed tag.
Why should you use TravelFeed.io? Because it will give you more visibility and a chance to benefit from our boosted curation. This will result in greater rewards, a better reputation and more followers! More information about that down below!
If you want to post either on Travelfeed.io or in the TravelFeed communities, please check first that your post fits our criteria:
- Only original content;
- English (or bilingual, no automated translation tools accepted);
- At least 250 words of actual content in English, excluding footers, captions, citations etc.;
- Proper sourcing if you are using any media that are not your own;
- Only travel-related content.
It is for you to decide how to accessorize the post (images, videos, gif, styling, etc.).
Posts that do not fit these criteria will not appear or be removed from travelfeed.io and are not eligible for curation.
The new rewards distribution and why you should use TravelFeed.io:
- Every day, our content team reviews all new posts and assigns them a quality score. Based on this score, an upvote percentage is calculated.
- Every reviewed post has a chance to be featured in our daily round-ups. Rewards are shared between featured authors (through beneficiaries). Only posts published through TravelFeed.io are eligible for this.
- Extra upvotes will be given to genuine comments published through TravelFeed.io, you'll have a chance of receiving an upvote of up to 15% if there is enough voting power.
Posting through TravelFeed.io will also give you access to our EasyEditor where you can craft incredible posts without having to know HTML. You can add extras such as cool embeds and a post location with once click.
We curate with a constantly growing Hive Power stack, so using TravelFeed pays off! We are excited for your travel stories, guides and diaries!
Note: Any plagiarism or repeated tag abuse will be reported to Hivewatchers. If you discover any plagiarism or tag abuse, please use the report function on TravelFeed.io (three-dot-menu on the top right of every post).
Consider Delegating To Us
Your delegation not only supports the growth of this incredible project, but also helps the entire travel community on the Hive blockchain. Our Hive Power is fully used for curation of the best TravelFeed posts and we provide temporary delegations of 25 SP to accounts created through us, to help with resource credits. Feel free to use the following links according to the amount you would like to delegate to @travelfeed:
2500 HP | 5000 HP | 10000 HP
15000 HP | 25000 HP
Also, don’t forget to follow our curation trail!
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to ask for help — we are here to help!